Expat Mortgage Features
With the Expat Mortgage, which is a TL or foreign currency indexed mortgage product offered by Garanti for our citizens residing abroad, you can own a home in Turkey at advantageous terms.
- Can be taken out in TL or as indexed to foreign currency (USD/EUR/GBP).
- The maximum term for the loan is 240 months.
- The maximum loan amount is TL 500.000 or the foreign currency equivalent.
- You can determine the payment plan that suits you the best when taking out the loan.
- The interest rate can be determined as fixed or as variable.
- If the interest rate is fixed; in case of early payment, 2% of the early paid principal amount is charged as the early payment fee.
- Can only be used by natural entities for the purchase of a residential property.
- Lien of the purchased property satisfies the collateral requirement. While a guarantor is not required in general, the branches reserve the right to demand one, if they find necessary.
- Up to 65% of the appraisal value of the property to be purchased can be financed through mortgage.
Required Documents For Application:
- Tax Identity Number
- Copy of Passport or TC Identity Card
- Freehold Title Deed or Easement Title Deed of the property to be purchased, Credit Bureau of Turkey (KKB) registration (For the country you reside abroad)
- Photocopy of an invoice that shows your address of residency abroad.
- Within the scope of the income document; your tax document in the country you work in or your bank account statement or credit card/loan statement for the last 3 months
- If there is guarantor or co-debtor, the relevant documents will also be separately requested.